Thread: 0.6.2 bug
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
My problem case is when I have two words that are run together and I want a space in between them. In that case I want a space not non-breaking. If that could alleviated then the rest would be insignificant.

If this is impossible because of QT then that is how it is. It seems to be one of those cases, like with unwanted highlighting we have to live with.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote