View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:00 AM   #256
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi all,

I was going to download this and give it a try, but when I clicked on the link, I was taken to files download page, and instead of getting the file that included the "pkb-cr3-pb-0.0.6-2.zip", I instead was going to receive something like "YandexBarChrome.msi".

Not sure what this is about, but I get uncomfortable when I click on a link purporting to be one thing, but it turns out to be another.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote