View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I agree that Richard's customer service is generally pleasant to your face (and voice), and I agree their deals can be persuasive. I'm only saying that their reassurances are often false (as when they assure you a store will honor a web deal if you simply visit) and that they have a history of putting incorrect charges on people's cards which are sometimes difficult to remove. People who try to negotiate deals past the zero hour of a sale should be aware of that, and I tend to think it's safer to show up at their physical store with cash.

But I still think the deal you pointed out on this thread was amazing and I thank you for posting about it. I also hope you'll post about your experience with the PRS350 and case once you receive them.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote