View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 02:45 AM   #11
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Interesting. It is always good to talk to someone who has been there. I have a job teaching Physics at an International School about 2 hours west of Shanghai but plan on going there on the weekends. Don't know if I need 10 watches though.

It would be nice to meet some girls there, but "nice" girls, you know? I doubt they hang out in the bars or in the seedier parts of town. Museums maybe?
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote