View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #18
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
He's probably appealing to 'derivitive work' but I'm not convinced it would have been considered that....
Maybe, and maybe if it was he would have written something better I doubt it would have stopped him dead in his tracks. Not that many authors stopped dead in their tracks by copyright laws judging by the amount of books published these days although I would not necessarily view it as a bad thing if it was against the law to use 50 Shades of x as a title.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote