View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:10 AM   #19
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
If I read this correctly, you have your fork in your right hand if you eat with knife and fork? And you have your fork your left hand if you only have a fork?
Yes, that is what I do. I can't control the knife well with my right hand, but I can 'usually' find my mouth with the fork... without stabbing myself in the cheek. But if I'm not holding the knife, I use my left hand for the fork. Living in Asia, I use chopsticks and spoons much more than forks, and they ALWAYS go in my left hand.

(To say I had a lot of trouble in India was putting it mildly... I almost gave up eating!)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote