View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:37 PM   #14915
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Just Finished:

- 14 by Peter Clines- I loved it! I don't want to say too much about this book because its better going into it not knowing anything about it. Briefly, a guy moves into an apartment building. He notices weird things about his apartment and when he talks to the other tenants, he finds out more and more of the building's oddities. They start to investigate the building and... I can't say anything more. Genre is a bit of mystery, a bit of scifi, a bit of horror.

Currently Reading:

- Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie (47%)
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin (23%)
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote