View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Bacon lovers everywhere are due for a severe "bacon shortage" in the near future:

Time to fill your freezer with bacon, while you can still afford it.
I had my bacon for 1st time in my life last year (when I was 25 yo, I know I know!) AND oh man, don't know how I ever lived without it! (exaggerating but well I really love it). But I'm trying to become a vegetarian.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote