Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #43
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Samsung Tab S8.4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
@teegee,

Thanks for the work you've been putting into Kindelabra. I just installed v0.2 with no issues.

First, the tooltips are much appreciated.

However, the problem with DRM'd/Amazon purchased books in a collection still appears. Only one of my collections is made up exclusively of 7 DRM'd books. Kindelabra correctly shows the collection name but all 7 of the books are the same but random book not in that collection.

It appears the .json backup files are stored on the Kindle rather than on the PC. Is that correct? If so, you may want to consider saving that (by default) to the PC so that collections can be easily reproduced.

As I pointed out before, you may also want to consider a "write and eject Kindle" button, with a subsequent pop-up message reminding the user to do a Kindle restart.

Keep up the great work!
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote