View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMatt View Post
McCain talks a lot about being a product of her generation not just in reference to her use of social networking sites and e-books but also concerning her views of the Republican party. She's known for her gay rights advocacy, which hasn't made her popular within the Republican party, but she believes (correctly, in my opinion) that it's a generational thing.
Well, I disagree. I am ___ (# removed for privacy) (Yeah, not quite her generation but close) and I oppose the gay rights agenda (but no, I don't call homosexuals names.) (I also think that Senator McCain is rather liberal for a Republican.) So, not to debate it or anything, but I don't think it is a generational thing, but rather a personal morals thing.

It is also my impression that (at least on MR) a large portion of those using ebook readers (I almost put "ereaders" JSWolf! ) are older. (Say 50+). But that is just my impression.

Last edited by MR. Pockets; 07-12-2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: privacy
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote