View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #481
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JensW View Post
Ho.. I have never seen the -pi command anywhere, what does it do?

I also don't think that -hy will do anything since it's on by default. same is with -ls-, which will set the output to portrait mode, which is the default anyways.
Btw: Does someone know an easy way to extract the number of pages from a .djvu file?
-pi- is not a valid command-line option. If it wasn't a typo, it should be removed.

-hy is on by default.

But the -mode fw option turns on -ls, so -ls- after it is okay.

If nothing else, I believe you can get the djvu page count be running a brief k2pdfopt conversion (-p 1 -rt 0 -a-), redirecting the output to a file, and then parsing it for the page count.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote