View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
When it is in the css selector it doesn't work on a Sony. It displays correctly in Sigil, but does not in the Reader Library and Reader. It seems to need to be a style added to the paragraph tag.

I had wondered how I had gotten my captions to work centered so I looked at them and I had used the centering button which added that style statement to the paragraph tag.
Ah!
When you press the button, you generate a local (to that file) SGC style (at the top, above the body tag)

ADE has known quirks (and workarounds) that are listed down in the EPUB form sticky area
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote