View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #80
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Still in top 100 Occult at Amazon

Here's a new review - just got it yesterday.

By Margaret (Literary Chanteuse) (Canada) - See all my reviews

Having read my fair share of paranormal books generally in young adult this particular story is a refreshing departure. Some what creepy and thrilling with mystery and a bit of a historic lesson regarding the occult. Certainly for mature readers as the content deals with rape and murder. I also have to note that I loved the setting in Hawaii. It is a perfect choice for those Halloween challenges. My second book by this author and I'm definitely looking forward to reading my third.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote