View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #21
AThirstyMind
A Thirsty Mind
AThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with others

Device: Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone
This may not be the correct place to post this, but Amazon hasn't answered my query, so I thought I'd ask here. I convert many books (epub to KindlePreviewer) to mobi format... but I'm having just one pesky problem... Chapter Headings... everything else is wonderful. When I tweak the epub (in Sigil) to show my Chapter Headings in the correct size (just a skosh bigger than the 100% body text), they look fabulous on the Previewer for all Kindle devices (of course not the iPad and iPhone)... however when I get them to my KindleFire to preview on an actual device, the 'skosh' bigger than 100% bodytext (or Normal) has suddenly gotten to be about 115% and bold. Why would this be? Is Kindle Previewer being accurate in its preview? It's a small thing, but I'm a perfectionist and my clients expect that from me!
AThirstyMind is offline   Reply With Quote