View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #171
nindustrial
Enthusiast
nindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FangornUK View Post
nindustrial, that is "-l" and not "-1"? It'll take me a bit of time to test the OS X version.
Thanks FangornUK,

I thought of that too, and tried all the variants I could, -r alone, -l alone (the letter L), some of the other arguments. Seems like any passed argument on the Mac OS X version results in the error, maybe its not being parsed by the system properly from the command line? For now, I'm just editing the comiclrf.py file to change the defaults of -r and -l to what I want, and running the script with no passed arguments (i.e. "comiclrf converme.cbr", and its working out fine.

Thanks for looking, and again, thanks for maintaining a wonderful utility. Let me know if I can help with your testing in any way; I'm not a programmer, but don't mind doing some testing if you need..
nindustrial is offline   Reply With Quote