View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #51
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Android allows you to place apps on a removable SD card, but I don't think that's necessary. Most people talk about placing data (like movies) on the card, not software.
I am one who has no need to store apps on the SD card. I don't load the tablet with a lot of apps, so there's plenty of storage for them on the device itself.

As I mentioned earlier, I only have music on the SD card right now. If someone doesn't need non-cloud access to lots of music, videos or documents on their tablet, then I see no need for an SD card. If I didn't take my tablet away from home, then I probably wouldn't need it.

Those of us who want an SD slot will buy from manufacturers who do provide that. It's just a shame that Google didn't include that because in all other regards the Nexus 7 looks like a fantastic tablet.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote