View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:13 AM   #12
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Final answer on this: making an ISO image of the "faulty" game disk was easy enough, and burning a new copy was of course no trick, but when I put it into the PS2 the ungrateful thing insisted that it wasn't a PS game disk! The nerve of it!

Anyway, I just found another copy. Fortunately they're cheap used.
Good that you go it to work (in a round-a-bout defeatist way)! Now was it worth all the effort?

BTW, the bold part I added to your quote above only works in a *modded* PS2; you cannot simply copy a PS2 disc and have it work in an unmodified PS2 or without running one of the many tricks around for doing so.