View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhcalva View Post
Maybe. Right now I'm trying a batch --gen3imagefix using mobi2mobi to see if that might be the problem.
That can definitely be the problem. When I read your description of the problem I thought it was a book that had worked before that had stopped working. If a new book does not work and the cybook hangs or turns itself off it is usually related to this image bug in the reader.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote