View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:53 PM   #56
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
What can I say - I'm a gadget junkie, hopelessly addicted. For me, the thought of using the same reader in 5 years time that I'm using now is almost inconvceivable. All my friends take advantage of me and get my "2nd hand toys" at ludicrously low prices when I move on to the next thing .

I'm hoping that the current Reader is only the first in a long line of improved devices.
A reader is more than a trivial gadget.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote