View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese bogart View Post
I downloaded this programme onto my computer as I wanted to start a library of books (as I will be buying a wizpac txtr when it comes out). However when I downloaded an epub book, I was asked what programme I would like to use to read the file. I tried searching for azardi and can't find it, even though I have a desktop icon for it.

Could someone please help! Though could you speak plainly as I'm not a computer whizz.
You don't have to choose any program to use to view the ePub. Just save it to where you've configured Azardi's library and you can then launch Azardi to view this ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote