View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I want to join the rest in the "thanks" and in the "congratulations". Finding this community has given me some thrust, and has made me forget my work (but don't say anyone ).
huh. i'm sure nobody else has felt that effect. i certainly haven't. nope. not at all. never.
Quote:
As for the comment:

well, I would't say that yet... I've only published one of them (though I have two more in the back chamber). I'm waiting to see if I can have the details cleared up.
still, you are off to an auspicious start, and i think it's an effort worth taking notice of ! i personally appreciate it very much, and i can't wait to see what you will do next ! (it helps that we clearly have the same taste in books. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote