View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
New Posts at the top of the page. When I checked today the threads were listed. Maybe I just missed them before. I'd been working out in the sun for a couple of days! I did check my UserCP settings and Feedback was not excluded. But interestingly, Lounge and BBeB/LRF books under E-Book Upoads are excluded and they are all listed.
Gonna go over the FAQs again. Thanks for your help, BOb.
One thing that I found out is that the exclusions do not cascade. So, if you exclude a parent forum you also have to exclude the subforms or they will still be included in your new posts list. Perhaps that is your issue?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote