View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:35 PM   #15
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
Being this asked I deduced that somebody was interested in development :P If not, I can just keep it on my pc and develop it alone, with no problems at all
Version control is useful anyway, even if you're developing you project alone. In this case, Github or Bitbucket is just a public backup of your personal repository. If development will stall or you will lose interest in development (it happens), someone will be able to take this backup and continue development history. And if you'll continue development infinitely, public repository will serve as entry point to contributing (though it never happens ) with well-known and convenient workflow (opposing to attachment hell).

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
pftt ignore the naysayer.

He always says that.

To the topic: did I ever recommend something inherently wrong?
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote