View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #1311
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
PS: I do tons of Highlighting and thanks to Faterson I have been going all in with Good Reader for these PDFs.

My question is.. Why does my Highlighting in Marvin have to be a Multi Click (Tap) / Multi Step process with Action Menu coming up and me having to GO to the Highlight Option on the Action Menu.

Is there a way for the default action to be Highlight? That's what I want.

Copy, Cut etc are not something I really do inside Marvin, as of right now. I might do that sometime, but with the active reading I'd like default to be as EASY and FIRST STEP INTUITIVE like Good Reader.

I am hoping that there are some changes to settings that can make this happen for me in Marvin.