View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #1308
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I have an issue at the moment. I've not struck this particular one before, and I am not sure what on earth I did, in order to make it happen. When turning a page (I read in landscape) in a book, it now seems to randomly skip through chapters for no apparent reason. All I want to to is get to the next page. I was gobsmacked when I opened the book this morning and found that I had read 68% of it (no, I havent, not even close... only about 5-6% in fact) ... I actually closed Marvin and started again in iBooks, out of sheer frustration. Is there some setting I havent found which can skip chapters on a page flip?
I have come across a couple of malformed books that jumped around randomly like that. I ended up exporting the book to rtf and then recreating it with Sigil.

The books worked fine in iBooks, but did the same thing in Stanza and Shubooks.

Art