View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #121
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
On Sale at B&N Nook Store: $1.99

This Time Forever by Kathleen Eagle
(Contemporary Romance)

I only hope Amazon price matches but I couldn't past this up. I seldom ever buy a Nook book but I can't pass up one of my favorite author's when it's near $7.50 at Amazon. I love her books! She is a strong writer and a autobuy for me if in the right price range.

Her other book which I think was a freebie at Amazon is also on Sale for $1.99 at Amazon & Nook

Found another one! @ Kobo $1.99 You Never Can Tell
This is book Two of the Last good Man.

I have no clue why the publisher has set up this sale this way but it states on the author's page what store to find the book on sale. Odd.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-11-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote