View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:59 AM   #48
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
You are sending it via Calibre? Is it happening for more than one book? My suggestion, do another conversion, mobi to mobi. Also check your image size. I usually use whatever downloads when I edit metadata, from Amazon or some other reasonably sized source.

(I love the cover view. So now I only send via Calibre, and never use the wifi, either!)
Yes I am sending via Calibre. Thanks for help, problem now solved. I updated to latest version of Calibre (even thought mine was nearly the latest) and it now works. No [PDOC] and no check in sharing results in covers without personal tag, brilliant.

Next task is to jailbreak and get collections working.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote