View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #515
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngharry View Post
It is worth playing the replacement game? I just received my third PW, and while it has the best screen so far, the light bleeds in very strongly from the side at the bottom. I'm wondering whether I should wait until Amazon sorts out the various issues with the screen before requesting a replacement again.
I know my first one had such a bright line along the lower left border that it was blinding me at night. The others are not as bad, though some are better than others in regards to the left border.

Not sure about keeping on replacing..., I am wondering about the same.
This Andrew from CS was supposed to get in touch with me "in the beginning of the week" and he asked me to hold off on any more action until we speak, but he has not called, so I am not sure how to proceed. I brought my last replacement to work with me today and asked others if they saw an evenly offwhite or grey screen, or if the saw any colors, and where. With one exception, the others all saw the pink center, though they did not detect the greenish tint around it. Who knows, if I had not seen so many screens already, I may not even have detected it myself.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote