View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #606
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I have been using Calorie King online for a diet diary with some success. Even though I am still a bit fat, being off the alcohol makes it easier.

Does your phone need to be internet abled to use the app? I am a complete newbie with app. My phone should be able to do all that stuff (if I ever get the data connected). I can connect it to my wifi router at home.
MyFitnessPal? well, you can add, I think, but won't sync until you get 4G or wifi access. You can also use it via web or iPad.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote