View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkw View Post
By chance when you confirmed the headset mic works when connected to the KFHD did you take some step to ensure it was the headset mic not the on-bord mic of the KFHD picking up the voice? Maybe tape over the mic hole or put the KFHD under a pillow or something?

The headset mic does not function when connected to my TF300 tablet, the tablet's mic does the recording. And yeah, we've confirmed it is likely Asus' BT implementation. Just wanted to clarify with ya...
No, I did not. It didn't occur to me that the mic on the Fire would still be open. I'll give it another try this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote