View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
LucyLu
Bookaholic
LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PocketBook Touch
Sigil find/replace box

Hey guys, I frequently use Sigil to format or correct epub. Using often the box find/replace I saw that the drop down menu remember all the previous entries. Now the menu is pretty crowded and I was wondering if there is a way to clear/remove the previous entries. I've searched in the forum and looked in the manual without result. Do you know if this is possible?

Thank you!
LucyLu is offline   Reply With Quote