View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #11
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The Kindle 4 and the Kindle Keyboard 3G are available through Amazon.co.uk for shipping to the UK. But not any of the touch models, not the plain Kindle Keyboard anymore.

I suspect that it's a supply issue more than anything, along with an intention to offer it through local stores. (The Kindle 4 is also available through the new amazon.fr store for shipping to France.)
It's interesting to see the Kindle 3 wi-fi isn't there anymore, perhaps just a supply issue as you say, but what I do find a bit strange is that there are no longer any refurbished Kindle 3's available (neither the wi-fi or the 3G versions).
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote