View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #41
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
all I can get is at best a small blue generic picture of a book next to each title. If I right click on a book and go to Properties and choose Mobi, then I can see a thumbnail, but not otherwise.
MOBI property page works but no thumbnails ... it sounds like a similar behaviour to blossom's case with MobiHandler 1.0.

Just to make sure, pendragginp, you have downloaded the version 1.1.1166, i.e., mobihandler-1-1-1166-setup.msi, don't you?
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote