View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 10:11 PM   #11
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
I have not yet found book designer (anyone have a URL?), but it looks like it is a Windows program. Libprs500 looks promising, but I will have to do a bit of work to get it running on my machine (it seems to want a later version of python than then one I'm running).

So it sounds like the short answer is the Sony probably understands and uses utf-8. I have not heard from anyone using the cybook, will it work as well or did I not understand what I had been reading?
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote