View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_h View Post
While using the Dpad may be awkward for left-handed users, it is well located for right-hand use. I have no difficulty holding the pad with my right hand, and using the Dpad with my right thumb.
same here. It's light enough (even with my cover/case) that I can balance it on my fourth finger and my index and 3rd fingers provide a support in back, and my thumb does the navigating..

that said, and while I'm a righty by nature, I would have liked to have the button more centered because i do tend to use my left hand from time to time, but I can get away with craddling the device between my thumb and index finger at middle of the device, and my thumbs is still long enough to reach the buttons comfortably...

Photo 1

Photo 2

Last edited by Psyke; 11-04-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: added links to examples
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote