View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #1610
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Good some reactions at last.

Yes I could buy Kindle books etc and spend the rest of eternity converting them.

Yes I also have been using (over using ?) BargainMoose, and couldn't agree more that it is a great discount.

So why didn't Kobo advertise that straight, no messing around, reusable 40% off, instead of this (suspect ?) "up to 80% off" offer ?

All I am after is a genuine sale.

If you think their "up to 80% off" fits that bill thats your prerogative.

...no I don't really wish I had a Kindle, I am against Amazon's "closed" system. But they do give better deals, BargainMoose aside.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote