View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #31
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I'm fairly certain that the site will require an active connection to the site itself
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Okay, but it didn't seem to me that that was DiapDealer's objection when he quoted that line.
I'm reasonably sure that DiapDealer's mind was blown because Giggleton said the website would need an active connection to itself.

I imagine Giggleton intended to say that the reader software/device would need an active connection to the website.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote