View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Thanks Matan. I am convinced and I have now switched to original launchpad + your version 5 of myts.

Echoing Dsmid, I miss one feature too. I also always keep forgetting the keyboard mapping and since you have plenty of room to expand, I would like the Menu+Left< recently added help screen, to display in some way, more information.

Completing the help, these additional mappings:
ESC --- Left>
CTRL --- Aa
1 to 0 --- Alt+q to Alt+p
UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT --- Fw_Up, Fw_Down, Fw_Left, Fw_Right
PgUP, PgDown --- Shift+Fw_Up, Shift_Fw_Down
Home, End --- Home, Shift+Home
Back --- left symbol on help screen
Menu --- right symbol on help screen

Applying some corrections:
The F10, F11 and F12 are still displayed as FA, FB, FC on the help screen
The right tab, left tab --- back+z, shift+back+z are not obvious and currently show as an invalid character (white on black question mark) maybe would it be more explicit if depicted as => and <=.

Did I forget any other key modifier sequence?

Thanks anyway. This is a great update.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote