View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #23
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
Some new concern of mine with Calibre's ebook-viewer.exe. I use the portable version.

If I want to use ebook-viewer.exe naked, not from the manager it forgets the settings (for the viewer) - not stores them in the portable directory at least.

Feature request: It would be really nice if you could make ebook-viewer.exe to also work more independent from the manager, like having the .exe stored in the main directory of Caliblre next to the manager .exe. To work like a simple .pdf viewer as well.

Thanks for your great effort Kovid so far, wishing you a happy New Year! Though I have no idea when do you celebrate it but I heard Indian traditions include all Western traditions as well.

is he indian?..i am shocked..his name suggested he was dutch as kovid i'm sure is a dutch name.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote