View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #582
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Web site woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensW View Post
hmmm...there might be some connection between this picture and recent website-related events... ;-)
It's sort of turned into a Shakespearean tragic comedy at this point. I ping my web hoster daily, and they reply back that the data center technicians are working feverishly on the problem and will have it fixed "very soon." They've been saying that since Saturday. I am not hopeful and am looking into an alternate hoster at this point, but I will have to substantially re-build my site as my last full backup stored locally on my PC is from March 2012.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote