View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #25
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Expect a DMCA take-down notice regarding your current spleen. I have reason to believe I own the rights to it.
As it turns out, my spleen is genetically nearly identical to yours. It is clearly a derivative work, with only minor alterations. I had planned on continuing to use it, but you just may have have a legal right to vent my spleen.

But if you look at it from a perspective outside the universe, spleens are for everyone. Spleens want to be free. So, go ahead, step outside of the universe, and look at it from that vantage point. I'll just keep using my spleen until you get back.

... that might make a good title for a book: "Not Without my Spleen".
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote