View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #705
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
I'm not sure yet if we could do that. It is a bit of a geeky feature (in that the average person does not know how to write CSS). That said, there is a "user styles" CSS that provides default values in our app, so it might not be too hard to make that "swap-able". I'll look into it.
Yes I noticed that . I tried putting some test CSS in it but it just gets overwritten each time. For my own purpose, if you would just not overwrite the file but append/merge your default values with it, it'd work. I agree it's way too esoteric a feature for most users; if you do decide to support it, you can hide it deep under some advanced menu

Btw, you know how Stanza manages to let you choose any font in the system? I have not seen any other app of any type that does this.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote