View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #32
zespectre
BookMonkey
zespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: NOOK, iPod Touch, Asus Netbook
If you are using Calibre on a computer to handle your eBook library, then the Android App "Calibre Library" (see this link) works great for me for doing wifi browsing and transfer of books onto my Galaxy Tab.

Not quite as neat a solution as the integrated browsing my iPod Touch has with Stanza, but still far better than plugging in by cable.

So basically I Use Calibre to organize on the pc, "Calibre Library" to move books to my Tab, and Aldiko to read.

I did a writeup on my Galaxy Tab here on my site. The bottom lists some of the apps I've found to be "a cut above".
zespectre is offline   Reply With Quote