View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:29 AM   #68
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I’ve been reading The Lord of the Rings in EPUB format. ...

Page 783: It took his hand, and as Frodo watched with his mind, not willing it but in suspense (as if he looked on some old story far away,
[series of spaces]
it moved the hand inch by inch towards the chain upon his neck.
I've got the Amazon 3-in-1 Centenary Edition (bought from Australia) converted to ePub with Calibre. There's a funny bit of markup that I can see in Sigil on page 783 but it doesn't affect the appearance of the text.

That's the only niggle I can see from your list in my book.

The TOC entries on the converted ePub are all over the place though (double entries for each chapter and the heading levels aren't consistent for starters). I haven't decided if I'm going to fix those up or not yet...

Cheers,
Simon.

Last edited by snarkophilus; 04-22-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Mention TOC issues.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote