View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
With the latest Calibre releases after putting epub books onto the device they just refresh on the reader with cover/pages within the book itself. For example the Penguin books I have just show the Penguin Logo and not the real cover.
So it works exactly as I thought, which is good because if I ever buy a 650 all of my 4500+ books will create perfect thumbnails since they are all epub and have a properly designated cover.

No reason to stay at 0.7.34 (unless you really want to) just convert your books to ePub so the cover gets properly embedded.

To each his or her own.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote