View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:47 AM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangrang View Post
the product is flimsy
the customer service is sleazy
avoid it.
I will tell you the story later. I bought this product in late January and it was down in the mid-March. Within one and half month I lost $275.
the lesson I learned from this is:

1) Avoid those obscure manufacturers. Try to do business with dependable and mature manufacturers.

2) Don't rush into buying an E-book reader. The market is young and wild. Let's wait for sturdy products.

3) You cannot win your case for warrantee unless you can talk with the customer service face to face with the real thing in hand. They will not give you a reasonable diagnosis unless you can confront them face to face.

My experience with pocketbook reader is a nightmare. I am trying to forget about it. I have never been treated this bad.
Could you get a little more detailed, please? Since mid of last year, there was no heavy price change for Pocketbook readers. We always, always respect warranty, even to a higher degree than demanded by law. What exactly is your specific problem, maybe we can still arrange something that makes this experience a good one. Our support is also more than adequate.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote