View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #307
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Many plugins do marking, for instance temp marker and find duplicates. Restarting calibre will clear all marks.
Thanks for the response.

I cleared the marks using the Temp mark plugin, but I haven't used it in months and restarted calibre umpteen times since I last used it. I had also restarted calibre multiple times after noticing the marks and they were persistent. Just another minor anomaly creeping into my install. Later in the week I might create a separate fresh install and clean things up while I can still reference my setup.

I mean after 4 years of upgrading it might be about time for a fresh install.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote