View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
My choice (the one with the obscene title) didn't make the cut. I should have voted for The Night Life of the Gods by Thorne Smith. Then it would have at least made the final vote since it would have tied for second place. That's a very funny book about an inventor who's constantly blowing up his lab, his busybody relatives who all (except for his niece) hate him, and some Greek gods brought to life by SCIENCE and ready to paaaar-tah!
Yes, you should have, shame on you.

I'm not sure I'll read either of these, but JSWolf's carping has convinced me to vote for Idle Thoughts.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote