View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Oh yeah, and Poisoned Pen Press has been one of my favorite presses ever since they became the US publishers of my second favorite murder mystery series of all time - Michael Pearce's Mamur Zapt series. Sadly, when I e-mailed them about the possibility of e-book editions of this series, they said they don't have the e-rights and aren't likely (apparently) to get them. Sigh - 1dollarscan and OCR...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote