View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #169
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Congratulations on recognising that you have a problem. That's the first step.

Note that those 99¢ ebooks soon add up. And who knows — they might be offered for free sometime between now and when you eventually get around to reading them!

IMO the best option is to take a break from buying ebooks when your unread pile gets above a year or two's worth of reading.

Free ebooks don't count, of course, which makes it a bit easier.

Make a pledge today. For myself, I won't buy another ebook in June. It's now been a week since I bought an ebook.

But...but...:bookwor m: ...OK, _Hammered_ is coming out next month! And also 300 books is not a year or 2 of reading, it is like maybe 6-9 months worth!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote